History & Vision
The CSE was formed in 2000 after a split from the former AddRan College of Arts and
Sciences. Faculty scholars in the CSE teach more than 1,800 undergraduate students
and 130 graduate students per year. Through the years, new institutes, programs and
initiatives have evolved, which each support the mission and character of the College.
- Integrity – acting with compassion in an honest and trustworthy manner
- Respect – honoring individual differences and embracing inclusiveness
- Intellectual Curiosity – experiencing the joy of learning through a passion for discovery and innovation
- Excellence – challenging ourselves and others to reach our greatest potential
- Hard Work – embracing rigor, analytical thinking, and perseverance in the pursuit of knowledge
"Where open doors open minds"
Inspiring individuals to discover and apply science and technology for a better future