Skip to main content
Main Content

Undergraduate Resources

Intent to Graduate
Updates your degree plan and adds you to the list of graduates

Request for Non-Traditional Course
Approval for special topics and independent study courses

Cancel Intent to Graduate
Removes you from the list of graduates

Late Add Request
Approval for late enrollment in a class

Academic Action

To request permission to take a course at another school: visit, click "Academic Records," click on the “Transfer Credit" drop-down menu and select "Request Transfer Credit.”