Monday - Friday (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
Location: Tucker Technology Center, room 246
Testing Center Reservations are made by the professor for your course.
Rules for Testing Center Use:
- Student must have Student ID to enter and take quiz/exam.
- Student MUST be on time; students will not be admitted when more than 10 minutes tardy.
- The only items permitted on the desk while testing are those items you, as professor, have indicated in your instructions.
- The following items are NOT permitted on the desk while testing for any reason:
- Phones of any kind
- Watches of any kind
- Electronic devices of any kind
- Book bags and all personal items will be placed in the front of the room while testing.
- Once student has entered the Testing Center, he/she will not be permitted to leave the room and come back – no restroom breaks.