New Graduate Student Resources
- TCU ID CARDS will be issued to students registered for the current semester. For more information
go to https://idcenter.tcu.edu/.
- COURSE REGISTRATION: If you have questions about your admission or registration, please contact your
- SIX HOURS of enrollment, fall, spring and terms is required for full-time status at the graduate
level. Please communicate with the graduate director of your program about your enrollment.
- The TCU Graduate Catalog is available online at: https://tcu.smartcatalogiq.com/current/Graduate-Catalog Please become familiar with this catalog which regulates graduate study at the University.
- YOUR GRADUATE COURSE may have an online component using TCU Online. To find out if your computer meets
the university’s system requirements and/or see a “demo” course go to https://tcuonline.tcu.edu.