Physics Tutoring Center
Tutoring Center Availability
Our Tutoring Center is now available for Spring 2023 in person in SWR 313. There will be a tutor available at the following times:
Monday: 3:30 am to 4:30 pm (Lauren Sdun)
Tuesday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Lauren Sdun)
Wednesday: 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (Lauren Sdun)
Thursday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Lauren Sdun)
Friday: 11:00 am to 2:30 pm (Lauren Sdun)
The students listed below have expressed an interest in tutoring and have completed coursework appropriate for the courses for which they wish to tutor. TCU makes no further endorsement. Furthermore, they are not necessarily employees of TCU and therefore may not have been cleared by a background check.
1. Private tutoring should occur in a public location such as the Library. Do not agree to meet a private tutor in a residence or other private location.
2. Draft your own contract that outlines the expectations for both parties.
3. Negotiate the fee up front.
TCU Physics Tutors:
- Emma Kitchner (email@example.com)
- Luca Ceresa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alessa Ibrahim (email@example.com)