CSE COVID-19 Information Page
Please refer to this Box Folder for additional information.
Main web sources for TCU information:
Contacts for our ICFs (Instructional Continuity Facilitators)
- The ICFs’ contact person at the Koehler Center is Angela Destro ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- The ICFs’ contact person at the IT is Matt Coffer ( email@example.com ).
- Faculty should work with their ICFs to get help and resources from the Koehler Center and IT.
- All Faculty and Staff should be working from home beginning March 23.
- Faculty should be focused on preparing to teach their courses online for a minimum of two weeks beginning March 23.
- José Carrión in the Department of Mathematics has compiled some great instructional resources here: http://faculty.tcu.edu/jcarrion/teaching/online-transition (Thank you José!).
- Most students have been informed to stay off-campus. No students should be in our buildings unless they have been given explicit permission through the CSE Dean’s Office. Permission has been given to students handling animals in our vivarium and aquatic laboratories.
- Do not place new orders for items to be delivered to the campus. Please try to cancel delivery of already ordered items. Inform the Dean’s office about items en route for delivery which need for someone to be present at TCU upon delivery (e.g. equipment, gas bottles).
- The Deans are meeting daily via Zoom with Provosts and other Stakeholders.
- Beginning March 23rd, CSE will have daily 3 pm Zoom meetings (Mon-Fri) with College Leadership (Chairs, Directors, Departmental ICFs).
- For online face-to-face communication TCU has acquired a license for Zoom Pro covering all TCU Faculty/Staff/Students – Please download and install https://it.tcu.edu/zoom.
- Faculty and Staff are allowed to bring home their office computer.
- Refer to get http://keepworking.tcu.edu your computer ready for work from home.
- Don’t forget to set up Multi Factor Authentication to gain access to campus online resources – refer to https://it.tcu.edu/okta.
|CSE Unit Heads and ICFs
|Chemistry & Biochemistry
||Sam (Samantha) Davis
|Physics & Astronomy
||Anna I. Pétursdóttir
|Institute for Behavioral Research